Are you suffering from WAS? What exactly do I mean by WAS? WAS is actually an Acrostic. It stands for:
W – Worry
A – Anxiety
S – Stress
When you have money worries, it will sometimes make you anxious. This in turn leads to stress. Many of us have suffered from WAS at one point or another. It might not always be caused by money issues or money problems. The point is that WAS is very real. We can overcome WAS by:
- Trusting in God;
- Following what His Word (the Bible) tells us about money;
- Implementing a Money Blueprint;
- Using a Money Blueprint Binder;
- Using Money Blueprint Envelopes;
- Stop using credit to augment our paycheck;
- Living below our means, but within our needs;
- And finally, being generous.
For God did not give us a Spirit of fear but of power and love and self-control .-2 Timothy 1:7Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:6-7
When you do the above and put God first WAS will disappear from your life. God gives you peace.
Let the peace of Christ be in control in your heart (for you were in fact called as one body to this peace), and be thankful. – Colossians 3:15