An inspirational video program exploring how YOU are God’s plan for the orphan.
Watch the preview here!
Cry of the Orphan DVD
Right now, orphans are waiting. We want to put their cries on loudspeaker. On behalf of the millions of orphans waiting around the world, Focus on the Family, Hope for Orphans (a ministry of FamilyLife), Show Hope, and The James Fund have created a free 30-minute DVD called Answer the Cry: Faces of Hope.
New York Times best-selling author Eric Metaxas (Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy, and Amazing Grace: William Wilberforce and the Heroic Campaign to End Slavery) hosts Answer the Cry: Faces of Hope, a program that challenges Christians to see orphans as God does and to be willing to do whatever He asks to serve them and to bring them hope.
You’ll hear about:
• Mat and Elizabeth, who stepped out in faith to serve an infant with a severe heart condition
• Lydia, who lived in an overseas orphanage until she was eight
• Sarah and Caroline, two 15-year-old girls who mobilized hundreds of fellow high school students to care for orphans
• Three other stories of ordinary people who obeyed God and took action to serve orphans
• Featuring music by Steven Curtis Chapman and Mila Polevia
Starting in mid-October, Answer the Cry will be available FREE to churches and groups in conjunction with Orphan Sunday (November 6) and National Adoption Month (November).
All orders placed by October 14th will be shipped out in time for Orphan Sunday. Orders received after October 14th will ship as quickly as possible but may not be received in time for Orphan Sunday.
At your church, home, youth group, Bible study, coffee shop venue, community gathering, or wherever you want to show it! You may be surprised at the doors it will open. To watch this video, you can:
• Request a free DVD for use at your local event. Click here to request a DVD.
• Pick up the free DVD from any Family Christian Stores (supplies limited). www.familychristian.com/locations.asp”>Click here to find a store in your area.
Visit our Hope page for more ideas on how you can help.